Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day

I can't believe it has snowed all day long. It is so beautiful but I know that it will turn in to something awful tomorrow!! Once the temp drops tonight it is going to be an icy mess. For now I will enjoy the scenery. I will enjoy being snuggled up under my blankets while I lazily watch TV. I love to watch CSI. My favorite thing about CSI is that it doesn't matter when you start watching, you can usually pick right up where you need to be. They could be 20 minutes into a show and you can still follow right along. I was thinking today that I am glad that I don't have to work right now. Usually with bad weather I would have to worry about the drive home and worry if it would be OK for me to take the day off for a bad weather day. I don't have to worry about that right now. If it is bad weather, we will stay home. That is something that I have not been able to do in such a long time. I think that in a little while I will make some muffins for when the boys get home. They always enjoy warm muffins when they get off the bus. I may even break out the hot chocolate. I have thought about Jo Jo a lot today. I thought about how she was never able to play in the snow. I thought about her beautiful little face and how she always looked so curious. I wondered what she would think about the falling snow. It has made me a little sad, but I can picture how she would look in my mind and that makes me happy. I hope that everyone is having a good day today.

No comments:

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround