Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Friday, February 5, 2010

I've got a feeling....

I've got a feeling that today is going to be a good day. I woke up this morning with no bad dreams under my belt. I feel like I have a huge weight lifted off my chest. I talked to my brother Chris yesterday for a little over an hour. As usual he had me laughing my head off. He also played me a bunch of songs on his guitar. Andy is supposed to have friends come over to celebrate his birthday. I hope that he invited them. No moms have called to confirm though so I may have to round them up after school. Even if they don't make it we are still having game night tonight so that will be fun. I have new pictures on Jolianne's memorial page. I hope that everyone has a great Friday.

4 comments:

The Claytons said...

I hope it is a good day for you :O) Glad to hear you didnt have any bad dreams! Hope Andy has a great night tonight and his friends come over to celebrate his birthday.


Kim

Crystal M. said...

I hope today turns out to be as good as you feel. I am so happy to hear today started out so well.
Hugs,
Crystal

Unknown said...

i am sure ur fam understand what you are going through i reckon they might b feeling the same hugs

Abby Lynn said...

I hope you had a great day. I had a pretty good one as well.Nothing says I love you more then a man who can buy my girlie stuff for me!
We all have our days.Some good, some bad.It's gonna be ok, We're strong, and we're gonna make it.
Hugz to you.
CarrieAnn

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround