Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Friday, January 29, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

This morning I went to see Jolianne's headstone. They called me yesterday to let me know that it arrived and that they were going to be getting started this morning. It is so beautiful. It won't be too much longer until they place it at her grave site. It is so funny because the woman who is working on it used to drive my bus when I was a kid. Wills Point is such a small town. When I was younger I hated that. Everyone knew everything. Now that I am older I can appreciate the togetherness of a small town. You run into people you know all the time. I used to think that I wanted to move somewhere else, but I want to stay right here in WP.
I can't believe all of the rain that we are getting. I know what you are thinking, "Is she really talking about the weather?" "Yes I am actually." It really makes the day drag on, and on, and on. I like it much better when it is sunny outside. All I want to do is curl up under a blanket and have some hot cocoa and read a book. Unfortunately I have a lot of house work to do before the kids get home. No matter what I do, as soon as little Ronnie gets home he transforms my living room into a giant play room!!! When Jeremy gets home he thinks I haven't done anything all day. Oh well, maybe one day he will come home early and see what it looks like before Ronnie rolls in. Speaking of Ronnie. Yesterday he told me that God gave Jo Jo 4 tiny hearts, and when she used all of those hearts up He decided to take her to Heaven and give her a new heart. He said that she used to have a small heart but now she has a bigger one, an angel heart. Which is way cooler than the hearts we have on Earth!! He also told me that she is bigger now, like a grown up. I love to hear his stories about little Jo Jo. It makes my heart happy.

I have created a new link to pictures of Jolianne. If you click on the In Loving Memory picture to the right you can get to the site. I will be posting pictures of Jolianne to this site every Friday.

2 comments:

The Claytons said...

I love to hear the stories of JoJo from Ronnie too... so glad you shared them on the blog. So sweet! I love your new pic that you put up and I look forward to seeing her new pictures every week on the link. Let me know when the headstone is finished so that I can drive out and see it. I love you!

Kim

Unknown said...

love new site

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround