Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Monday, January 25, 2010

New Reading Material


Well I finished reading the Twilight Saga. I read the last two book in two weeks. I blew myself away with that one. I usually take months to read a book but I guess because needed such a break that I dove in let myself be consumed by the stories. I was talking to Kim the other day and told her that I think I am obsessing with Vampires because they are immortal. They never get old and they never die. At least I can recognize my obsession. You know what they say, crazy people don't know that they are crazy!!!! I did buy a new book today. It is called My Sister's Keeper. I like it so far. I read about 100 pages today, it kind of reminds me of our situation with Jolianne. Being in the hospital and how shocking it is when your child is going to have to go through a lifetime of medical treatment. I had a pretty good day today. I didn't have any episodes of being guilty because I was enjoying myself. That has been the hardest thing to get past, self punishment. Reading my bible has helped tremendously. I really do find so much strength in our Lord and the plan he has for me. I'm not 100% sure what that plan is just yet, but I will keep my mind and my heart open so that when he tells me I will be sure to be listening!!

2 comments:

The Claytons said...

I just love you Crystal! You are such a sweet, caring loving person! Just thought I would let all of those people out there reading your blog know that you are an awesome person (which I am sure I am not telling anyone anything new). I really enjoyed talking to you tonight. I hope you enjoyed it too. I hope to see you soon, whether I come there or you come here or we meet in the middle. By the way.... you are crazy ;) and that is ok!

Love,

Kim

p.s. msg above is not meant in anyway to be homo ( I know that is what your nephew Johnathan would probably think.) I just wanted everyone to know what I think of you!

My Beautiful Life said...

Kim is 100% correct! You are the sweetest most caring person I have ever met, we sure do miss you and can't wait to see you guys. It's still up in the air on when we are going to be there being how I got stuck with Jury Duty :( buuuuttt we were wondering if when we are down there if you and jeremy would like to join us in Kemah, TX for a weekend? Kind of like a little weekend getaway! :)

Love,
Randi

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround