Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Rough Times

I had a rough evening last night. Jeremy was late getting home and I kept thinking that maybe something happened to him. I felt an overwhelming sense of fear. Then I started to miss Jolianne. I missed holding her while she slept. I missed the way she used to smell. The cute noises she would make when she was trying to talk to me. I was truly sad. There are certain things that may happen in life that make us sad. Some are more severe than others. You know what I mean, different levels of events. You never know when you experience something hurtful if this will be the saddest you will ever be. You can't really tell until the next sad thing happens and you have something to compare to. Death is so absolute. There are many different levels to it. No matter how many people you talk to, each experience is different. It's different and the same. People grieve differently. Even in the same family people grieve differently. Sometimes it is me who breaks down and sometimes it is Jeremy. It is amazing how we can lean on each other and gather strength in each other. I love my husband so so much. We have a deeper understanding of each other. I know that he will be there no matter how hard life gets. What an amazing gift God gave me when he gave me Jeremy!!

2 comments:

The Claytons said...

I am sad to hear what a rough night you had last night. I tried calling you but no one answered. You and Jeremy have an amazing relationship that continues to grow stronger. I am so glad that ya'll can lean on each other instead of pulling away from each other. Your marriage is definitely a blessing from God!

I love you!

Kim

Unknown said...

Crystal..

Remember that its okay to let yourself feel your sadness when those waves of emotion overcome you. Its normal and part of the process...as difficult as those times are.

My prayers remain with you.

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround