Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Puzzle

I am trying to put my life back together.

Have you ever done a puzzle and there is that one piece that is missing? I call that my Jo Jo piece. No matter how hard I try to get things in order there will always be that one piece missing. I want so badly to get into a normal routine again. I know that Jolianne will always be on my mind in one way or another, but I yearn for that day when it doesn't completely consume me. One day when I will stop asking all of the "what if" questions. One day when I will accept what has happened and take steps forward with all of the sweet memories of my angel in my heart. I have bad dreams at night. I never feel rested, but I continue to trudge on through each day. I try to be so strong for my boys, all three of them. I have always considered myself to be a positive person. Someone who finds the good in any situation. That is just in my nature, it can't help it, this is who I was meant to be. Each day is a new chance for me to find my way, to have the courage that I need to make it through.

I find myself singing along to the radio with a smile on my face and I am immediately pull back into the sorrow that I feel. I know that Jo Jo would want me to be happy, that she would love to see me singing and smiling and enjoying myself. I can't help but feel guilty though. Those are things that I want to move past. When I can just be me again, bad singing and all. There are so many rolls that we play in life. Some are a little more difficult than others. I accept all rolls with an open mind. You never know what kind of a impact you can have on someone elses life.

I will continue with my puzzle. I know that it will never be quite the way I imagined it to be, but none the less, this is my puzzle. My puzzle that is still beautiful even with missing pieces.

3 comments:

The Claytons said...

Glad to see you have a new blog to journal all of your thoughts and your family happenings. I wish I could do something to help make things easier for you and Jeremy but I know there isn't anything for me to do to help with that. I am here for whenever you need to talk though as I have said many times before. You said that you never know the impact you may have on someone's life and I am here to tell you that you have impacted my life and I am in awe of with your strength and courage that you have found! You are a very positive person. You are truly amazing! I love ya'll!

Kim

My Beautiful Life said...

Aww Hunny, I know it's not the same thing, but when my Dad passed away that is exactly how I felt, it was so surreal! Every time I heard our front door open I would hope that it was him, but it never was. I tried my hardest to feel happy, but never could because just like you I would feel guilty, but knew that if my Dad was alive and he saw me being sad, he probably would have smacked me and said "I taught you better than that"! It did get a lot easier though after a couple months. And now all I remember are the great memories we shared and I smile when I think of them and him. It will get easier as time goes by :) Just know we love you and we'll see you soon. Give Jeremy and the Boys hugs from us!

Unknown said...

good to c ur new blog:) hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround