Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Thursday, March 4, 2010

She's Got A Ticket To Ride

There has been a lot of talk lately about "The End of Days". In the news, at church, conversations with family. I have to admit that the thought of the world ending has always been unappealing to me. I would always think to myself, "There are so many things that I want to achieve, so much I want to see, so much to accomplish. I was living my life for the rewards on earth. I have always been worried that I would be among the ones that were left behind. The thought of that was always very scary to me. The other day when I was at church, Bro Bob mentioned "The End of Days". For the first time in my life, my first thought was, "Alright, bring it on, I get to go to Heaven a little sooner than I thought." It really opened my eyes to how much my life has changed in the last few months. The rearrangement of my priorities, the realization that there is nothing on earth that can come close to comparing to what my life in Heaven will be, the willingness to allow God to be in control of my life. I have started living my life for the rewards of Heaven. Jesus paid for my way to Heaven when He died on the cross. I simply had to go and pick up my ticket. All these years and I finally got it.

I'm living in the days ahead
I'm already dancin' on the streets of gold
Can't stop celebrating in my soul
I'm living in the days ahead
Nothing on Earth could ever compare
Can't wait for the day when I get there
When I see Jesus face to face
What could be better
2007 33 Miles

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

I miss her everyday. Everyday i look down and see my bracelet that represents everything she was and everything she still is to me and the rest of our family. thanks for putting my picture up it means soo much just for it being my birthday when this is supposed to be for jolianne and how your part of the family.
I love all of you soo much!
Love,
Johnathan

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround