Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Eyes Have It

Recently I have had a few people say to me that I seem different to them. This morning I saw my mom before she went to work and she said. "Crystal you look so pretty today." My reply was, "What, I look horrible!" Let me paint you a picture. Old sweatshirt, blue jeans, worn out sneakers, hair pulled back in a clip. She then said, "There's just something in your eyes, the inside coming through."I truly believe that your eyes are a window to your soul. I can remember right after Jo Jo passed when I would look at my eyes and they were so sad. Even when I would try to smile and have a happy attitude you could still see that sadness. I do feel differently now. There is a happiness that I haven't felt in a very long time. When I think of Jolianne it always puts a smile on my face. I miss her so very much, but I focus on good memories that I have of her. Special moments that we shared. Her sweet innocent little face. What a blessing I received.

I am very excited about next week. The boys are off for Spring Break and I am looking forward to hanging out with them. It has been a long time since I got to be off work for Spring Break. I hope that everyone is having a good day.

3 comments:

The Claytons said...

I see it in your eyes in the pics with Johnathan and Andy as well! I hope you enjoy the boys spring break and the fun you will get to share with them. There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of JoJo, I always remember the special memories and the one I remember the most was when I got to hold her for the very first time. Love ya'll :O)

Crystal M. said...

That is wonderful to hear, I agree the eyes are the portal to your soul.
I think about you all the time.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

Abby Lynn said...

Hi Crystal~
I think of you too, and send you good thoughts. I hope you have a wonderful time with the boys over spring break. JoJo and Abby are playmates in heaven. We're lucky enough to have met because of our little girls. All the best to you, and I hope all is well.
Freinds always ,
Carrie & Abby~

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround