Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy 31st Birthday!!!!

Hello Everyone, Kim Clayton here. I am Crystal's Sister in Law and I am sneaking on her blog to post a little message to her and wish her a very Happy Birthday!
I probably cannot top the amazing post that her husband did yesterday but that's ok :O)
Happy Birthday Crystal
I am so glad that God put us in the same family.
It is so neat that we were chosen to become
John & Jeremy's wives so that we could become sister-in-laws.
I feel like I have known you forever and not just for 8 years.
You are such an amazing person!
Almost 3 months ago you lost your sweet little girl and you found so much strength with the Lord to get you through.
I told John this morning that I would love to find that strength that you have and hopefully I can.
I got closer to God when Christopher was born but I would love to get even closer like you have.
You are such a strong, caring, loving, giving person
You are a wonderful mother and wife
You are a wonderful sister in law!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, you deserve it!
I love ya!
Kim

2 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Happy Birthday Crystal hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Love,
Crystal

Abby Lynn said...

Sorry It's late babe....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Take care!!!!
CarrieAnn

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround