Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeremy

Today is Jeremy's 34th birthday. He was born on August 27, 1976 to Ronnie and Sylvia Clayton. He was their second child and second son. It may be hard to imagine now, but Jeremy had the curliest blond hair that you ever did see when he was little. Needless to say he hated the curls, that's why he sports a shaved head now days!!!

I couldn't ask for a more kind, loving, and caring husband. Jeremy is always willing to help others out that are in need. It doesn't matter if it is for friends or family. If you need something done, Jeremy is there. There have been so many times in our marriage when I felt completely defeated and he is the one to lift me back up. This year has been extremely difficult for our family. I honestly don't know what I would have done without Jeremy in my life. I talked with him about me going back to school instead of looking for a job and he told me that whatever I needed, he would get for me. He has worked long hard weeks to pay for my books and education. Anytime overtime was available, he was asking if he could work. It touches my heart so much that he is willing to work so hard so that I can pursue my dreams of becoming a nurse. I know that there are a lot of women out there who are not able to be in my position and I am truly grateful for this opportunity. I know that I don't tell him as often as I should how proud I am to be his wife. How blessed our children are to have such an awesome father. We have grown so much closer since Jolianne came into our lives. She gave us the chance to stop and really think about the things that are the most important to us.

I thank God that He brought Jeremy and I together. He is my rock, my teddy bear, my best friend in the whole world. I love you beyond imagination honey!!!

Happy Birthday Jeremy :)

5 comments:

The Claytons said...

Happy Birthday to my Wonderful Brother In law. I hope that you have had an awesome awesome day! Love ya!!


Love,

Kim

Nana and Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana and Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana and Papa said...

Dear Son,

When you were very small I thought I could not be more proud! (and yes you were the cutest baby ever! with beautiful blond curls, big blue eyes and Never quit smiling)

When you excelled in your training in the Navy, graduated with honors and defended our country for 3 years I thought I could never be more proud.

When you married the sweetest girl from a good family with another sweet grandson to love and started to enjoy the country life, our hearts burst with joy for you and I thought I would never be more proud.

When you and Crystal presented us with a baby boy and named him after your Dad- He was never more proud!

Standing outside the deivery door when Jolianne was born and seeing you look at your baby girl and then watching you go to her side every day and sing to her as she held your finger, I thought I could not be more proud!

Then when you suffered the ultimate loss, even with a broken heart you showed maturity, sensitivity, companssion and love for others when you could have easily crumbled and I thought I could not be more proud!

But, on the day I visited your church and saw you at the alter praying for others..I KNEW I could not be more proud!

Happy Birthday Son!
We love you!
Mom and Dad

The Claytons said...

It's been almost a year since you have blogged... I miss it! Maybe someday you will pick it back up again :) That would be cool!

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround