Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am having a pretty good week. I am learning to take my time in life and enjoy the little things. I have to keep in mind that the details are in the little things. The way a simple smile can bring such joy to my life. I way I feel so warm and cozy in those 10 minutes that I get to snuggle with Jeremy between the time when the alarm goes off, I press snooze, and then he really does need to get up to start getting ready for work. We are trying to decide if we can move to town or maybe get a new house here on our property. We have both been doing a lot of research so that we can make an informed decision. We have decided that we need to move from a four bedroom to a three bedroom. I still haven't been able to take Jo Jo's room down. I think that the only way it will feel right is if we just move. I have a hutch that has all of her stuff in it that we will keep in our bedroom. But I just can't bear walking by her room and it being empty. We have been wanting to get a new house for about a year now, but before it just wasn't God's time for us. I have been praying about the move so I know that He will lead us in the right direction. If it still isn't time then we will wait some more. I am looking forward to this weekend. We are going to Arlington to spend some time with Jeremy's family. We are going to be celebrating a bunch of birthdays, Me, Kim, Christopher, and Mom. I am so excited to spend time with everyone. I hope that everyone is having a good day. It is almost the weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

I am so happy to hear you are having a better week, I am sure its really hard to walk past JoJos room. Just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about you, and I am happy to hear you will be with family this weekend!!
Love,
Crystal and Eva

The Claytons said...

I am so excited to spend time with you too! I know that God will lead you in the right direction with the informed decision that ya'll would like to make on the house :O)

Love ya!

Kim

Abby Lynn said...

Happy International BabyLost Day....
Good Luck To you..Keeping you in my thoughts an prayers....
Wishing you all the best.
lots of love, CarrieAnn

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround