Jeremy and Ronnie

Jeremy and Ronnie

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Begins

Ronnie and Ms. Clark

I am so proud to say that both of my boys passed for the year and will be advancing to the next grade. Andy with be in 8th grade and Ronnie will be in First. Summer officially starts tomorrow, June 7th. The kids are out of school and we are ready to get our Summer On!!!! Vacation Bible School starts tonight at 6:45. Jeremy and I are both participating in VBS this year. We are very excited. Jeremy is acting in the play they do at the beginning of VBS and I am a team leader. I take the kids to each activity. They did such an awesome job decorating our church as a Rain forest. Andy goes to Church camp tomorrow. He will be in Arkansas until Friday. This is the first time that he has ever gone to a spend the night camp. I am very excited for him. I hope that he has an amazing time and makes a lot of new friends. Andy is a part of such an amazing youth group. I am so glad that he enjoys going to church. I hope that Andy takes some good pictures while he is away. I am going to get him a disposable camera so that he can take lots of good pictures. Well I better get going, we have to leave in a few minutes to get to the church on time. I hope that everyone is doing well.

No comments:

About Me

My name is Crystal. I am 31 years old. I am married and the mother of three beautiful children. Andy is the oldest. He is 14 and loves to play the drums and play video games. Ronnie is next at 6 years old. He loves to play outside and run around all over the place. He is a true blue boy through and through. Jolianne is our sweet angel up in Heaven. She went to be with our Lord on January 3, 2010. I am not working at the moment and I enjoy spending quality time with my children.

backbround